All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
Protection during trailering and breeding
Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
Stays securely on hoof
Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro®.
Absorbs shock — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
Soft foam-filled collar
Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars & frogs
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable closure System
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusive patented front opening upper system
- Cavallo signature built in side drainage slotsallows water to enter and exit and air to circulate
Selges som et par.