The first boots in the world with Closeconact Technology.
The boots from Tattini of the Close Contact series are the first in the world to use CloseTEX (Close Contact Textile), which guarantees maximum contact with the horse, increasing the riders' performance. The CloseTEX boot insert on the inside of the leg, limits the wear due to abrasion and offers a higher grip, while it provides softness and durability. The volumes and proportions of the vamp and leg have been recalculated to increase comfort and optimize the fit.
In smooth calfskin with rear zip and front elastic laces.
Attention! Up to size 40 the boots are delivered with crystal bootstraps, from size 41 the strap is a plain one (like on the image).
- Close Contact Technology with CloseTEX insert
- Best combination of performances, comfort and design
- 100% made in Italy
- Highest contact with the horse
- Hard-wear resistance
- High grip
- Softness and durability
- Perfect fit “as taylor-made”
- YKK zip
- CloseTEX zip cover piping
- Plexi zip stop
- Removable antibacterial insole
- Customizable design with exchangeable straps
- Colour-fast leather lining
- Rubber sole with Anti-shock and Air-boost system
100% Leather + CloseTex Insert.